Standard First Aid Recertification
This course is designed for people who need to renew their Standard First Aid Certification. In order to take this course you must possess a valid Standard First Aid certification. This course covers the same information as the full standard first aid course but in a condensed version.
This course covers:
- How to manage an emergency situation
- Review how to perform a Primary and Secondary Assessment
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
* Review How to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Review learn how to recognize and treat someone suffering from a heart attack, angina, and stroke
- Treating Traumatic injuries such as bleeding, wound care, breaks, sprains, dislocations, burns, and head and spinal injuries)
- Recognize and treat medical emergencies such as respiratory, anaphylaxis, seizures, poisoning, diabetes, and environment)
* Review how and when to move and injured patient
8 Hours – 1 Days
Certification: Valid for three years
March 28th, 2016 – 8:00am-4:00pm
Course will be held at Labotek Safety Training – 1370 Triole St
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Also, if a private group booking is preferred contact us for group rates.