Standard First Aid, CPR “C” + AED
Standard First Aid is designed for workplaces with more than 6 employees on shift at a location. This is a comprehensive course which covers the treatment of a variety of injuries and illnesses that a worker can end up dealing with on the job. As with all of our courses it comes with a full CPR\ level “C” and AED certification.
This course is required by all childcare workers, larger offices, larger construction sites, etc.
This course covers:
- How to manage an emergency situation
- How to assess and injured person and understand when 911 is required
- How to perform a Primary and Secondary Assessment
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Learn how to recognize and treat someone suffering from a heart attack, angina, and stroke
- Treating Traumatic injuries such as bleeding, wound care, breaks, sprains, dislocations, burns, and head and spinal injuries)
- Recognize and treat medical emergencies such as respiratory, anaphylaxis, seizures, poisoning, diabetes, and environment)
- Understanding how and when to move and injured patient
Includes CPR “C” + AED (Automated External Defibrillator)
16 hours – 2 days
Certification: Valid for three years
March 28-29th, 2016 – 8:00am-4:00pm
Course will be held at Labotek Safety Training – 1370 Triole St
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Also, if a private group booking is preferred contact us for group rates.