Health Care Provider (HCP) CPR Level “C” + AED
This course is designed for people who work (or will be working) in the health care field such as nurses, doctors, paramedics, first responders, etc. This course covers CPR“C”/AED using the protocols and equipment that are specific to health care providers.
The Health Care Provider (HCP) course covers:
- How to manage an emergency situation
- How to perform assess an injured person
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Learn how to recognize and treat someone suffering from a heart attack, angina, and stroke
4 Hours – Half Day
Certification: Valid for one year
Course Cost: $45.00 / person
Please contact us for more information.