Emergency First Aid Course, CPR “C” + AED
This course is designed for people who work in a workplace where there are less that 6 people on shift working directly with each other. This course is ideal for security staff, people working in the hospitality industry, contract workers, small offices, etc. Emergency First Aid covers the most common types of injuries and medical conditions, which will leave participants comfortable with how to handle an emergency situation, bandaging, splinting, as well as recognizing and treating common medical conditions. All participants will also receive a full CPR Level “C” and AED Certification.
This course covers:
- How to manage an emergency situation
- How to perform a Primary Assessment
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Learn how to recognize and treat someone suffering from a heart attack, angina, and stroke
- Treating Traumatic injuries such as bleeding, wound care, breaks, sprains, dislocations, burns, and head and spinal injuries)
- Recognize and treat medical emergencies such as Asthma, Hyperventilation, and Anaphylaxis
- How and when to move and injured patient
8 Hours – 1 Day
*Certification:* Valid for three years
March 28th, 2016 – 8:00am-4:00pm
Course will be held at Labotek Safety Training – 1370 Triole St
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Also, if a private group booking is preferred contact us for group rates.