CPR Level “C” + AED
This course is designed for people who want to learn an important life-saving skill. This course will not only teach how to do CPR, but also to recognize when to call 911. This course is mandatory for people who work in the fitness field. Definitely a skill that can relate to all environments.
This course covers:
- How to manage an emergency situation
- How to perform assess an injured person
- Adult, Child and Infant CPR Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- Adult, Child and Infant Choking Procedures (Using the new 2011 standards)
- How to use an Automated External Defibrillation (AED)
- Learn how to recognize and treat someone suffering from a heart attack, angina, and stroke
4 Hours – Half Day
Certification: Valid for one year
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Contact us to set up a private training